HydroDash Two Hours Access
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Palawan Beach, Sentosa
Area of Play
- Zone 1: For 5 to 6 years old only (based on date of birth) and must be accompanied by an adult at a ratio of maximum 2 children : 1 adult; parents or guardians must be over 18 years old.
- Zone 2 to 4: For 7 years old and above only.
Conditions of Entry
- We highly recommend that you arrive 30 minutes prior to your time slot to allow ample time for you to get changed, attend the compulsory safety briefing and be fitted with a buoyancy aid.
- A compulsory safety briefing will be conducted prior to the commencement of play; at the top of every hour.
- All participants will be fitted with a mandatory buoyancy aid and will need to be worn at all times.
- Prior to the commencement of play, please note the Rider Agreement must be read and agreed by all participants.
- Children under the age of 5 and below 1.0 metre are not permitted on HydroDash.
- Re-entry is permitted during the allocated time slot. You may arrive, exit and re-enter at any time during your 2-hours session.
- Entry is valid for selected day and within the selected time of play only.
- Ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Proper swimming attire is required. We highly recommend swim leggings and aqua shoes (light-colour soles only). All swimming attire should be free of rivets, buttons or other sharp/hard objects. No jeans or traditional attire are allowed.
- No changes to date or refunds will be made in the case of change of mind or wet weather if inclement weather insurance is not purchased together with ticket purchase.
- In the event of lightning warning, play will be temporary suspended for your safety and we will reschedule your play if inclement weather insurance is purchased together with ticket purchase.
- In the event of no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund/ reschedule will be given.
- You may refer to our FAQ here.