*Opening Special* Two-hours Access on HydroDash - Singapore's First Floating Aqua Park
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Palawan Beach, Sentosa
Climb, slide, leap and bounce your way through HydroDash,
Singapore’s very first floating aqua park
Designed for fun for everyone – our inflatable playgrounds are a family friendly attraction offering activities, excitement and delight for all ages.
Challenge your friends, family and loved ones around our thrill-seeking floating obstacle course on our two-hour access HydroDash pass.
Rain or shine your HydroDash Pass includes
- 2-hour playtime at HydroDash
Please select your preferred visit date and start time upon purchase of tickets:
Monday to Friday
- 12pm to 2pm
- 2pm to 4pm
- 4pm to 6pm
Saturday and Sunday, Public Holiday & Singapore School Holidays
- 10am to 12pm
- 12pm to 2pm
- 3pm to 5pm
- 5pm to 7pm
We highly recommend that you arrive 30 minutes prior to your time slot to allow ample time for you to get changed, attend the compulsory safety briefing and be fitted with a buoyancy aid.
Your health and safety is our priority
We would like to highlight some of the key safe management measures we have adopted and will require your support to ensure a safer play experience for all:
- Limited number of tickets available per session to allow safe distancing
- Each session is 2 hours. You may arrive, exit and re-enter at any time during your 2-hour session. We recommend you arriving 30 minutes prior to session start time to change and get ready
- One-way traffic flow during play
- Group of no more than 5 participants
- Children aged 5 to 8 years old are restricted to the children’s zone and must be accompanied by a paying adult at a ratio of 1adult : 1 child; parents or guardians must be over 18 years old. For every purchase of a child ticket, please add a “9+ Yrs” ticket for adults.
Conditions of Entry
- We highly recommend that you arrive 30 minutes prior to your time slot to allow ample time for you to get changed, attend the compulsory safety briefing and be fitted with a buoyancy aid.
- A compulsory safety briefing will be conducted prior to the commencement of play.
- All participants will be fitted with a mandatory buoyancy aid and will need to be worn at all times.
- Prior to the commencement of play, please note the Rider Agreement must be read and agreed by all participants.
- Children under age of 5 and below 1.1 metre are not permitted on HydroDash.
- Group of 4 package is for all ages above 5 years old.
- Re-entry is permitted during the allocated time slot.
- Tickets are valid for selected day and time of play only and are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Play at HydroDash will be suspended between 2pm to 3pm on weekend for safety checks.